top of page
Time & Location
06 May, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm IST
About the Event
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
In this special month, we aim to raise the Happiness quotient in students & reverse the rise in depression by,
- Raising awareness about mental health and the continuum,
- Reducing the stigma associated with mental illness,
- Promoting help-seeking behaviors and practices for mental hygiene and,
- Preventing suicide through education and outreach events.
- What is Mental Health
- Understanding the Mental Health Continuum
- Identifying early signs of depression
- Internal and External factors that lead to depression
- Introduction to MiND EngineeringTM
- Seeking & giving support
- 21 days of conscious living: self-help practices for Mental Hygiene
Mental Health - A Global Concern
- According to World Health Organisation (WHO), Depression will be the biggest mental health illness by 2030.
- In India, 56 million people suffer from depression and another 38 million suffer from anxiety disorders which is nearly 18% of the global estimate.
- The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data on suicidal rates show that Maharashtra had the highest student deaths by suicide in 2021 with 1,834 deaths, followed by Madhya Pradesh with 1,308, and Tamil Nadu with 1,246 deaths.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading reason of death in college students.
We are a Presidential-award winning team having prowess in personality research by studying cognitive science and human behavior. We personalize mental well-being to help organizations achieve their happiness, productivity, and wellness goals.
bottom of page